We offer wholesale A-Z termination rates to VoIP service providers. Wholesale rates are billed 6/6 USA and
Canada, 60/60 Mexico, Suriname, Haiti, Pacific Islands, Togo, Thuraya Satellite service (88216 prefix) and 1/1 to most of other destinations.
Rates to US48 are NPANXX based and start with $0.0015.
Download US48 premium rates (last updated: July 02 2019),
download US48 PSTN rates (last updated: July 02 2019).
Calls to ported US numbers are billed by called number LRN
but not DN (call rate to terminate the call to the current number carrier).
If the dialed number is not in our cache, your account will be charged $0.0003 per call for LRN DB lookup.
The format of US48 rate lists is
dialprefix;destination name;rate interstate;rate intrastate;initial billing time;billing increment
Call routes to non-US phone numbers are
available in three flavors - Standard (last updated: July 16 2019),
Premium (last updated: July 16 2019), and
PSTN (last updated: July 16 2019).
The Standard plan uses the low cost routes, the Premium
plan uses preselected high quality routes, PSTN plan uses routes which connect the calls directly to SS7 network or provide
direct connection to the target phone carrier.
Standard, Premium and PSTN rates are updated weekly.
The fields in the rate lists are
dialprefix;destination name;rate;initial billing time;billing increment
The call rates are NOT negotiable.
You can use a dial prefix to select the plan to use for outgoing call:
- *30 - use PSTN route.
- *31 - use Standard route.
- *32 - use Premium route.
- No prefix - use Standard/Premium or PSTN route depending on your account setting.
- *4TTT - select a specific termination trunk.
Per tunk rates (last updated: July 16 2019).
The last 2 fields in per trunk rate list are trunk number and trunk rating (0 - Std, 1 - Prem, 2 - PSTN).
- Call rates to US48 are common for std and prem plans.
You can override per call "max route" and "max rate" values in your account settings with custom SIP headers in INVITE request.
- X-CWU-maxrate: N.NNNN - set max call rate to $N.NNNN, we will try to deliver the call using routes with call termination rate
to the dialed number no higher than $N.NNNN.
- X-CWU-maxroute: N - set "max route" parameter to N, we will try up to N routes to deliver the call, the "max rate" parameter set in your account
settings will be used for call routing decision too.
Examples of usage:
exten => _X.,n,SIPAddHeader(X-CWU-maxroute: 2)
<action application="set" data="sip_h_X-CWU-maxrate=0.028"/>
Prequalification is required to be eligible for carrier rate plans.
Minimal payment amount to wholesale account is $5, payment processing fee of (2.7-3.9)%+$0.3 will be deducted
from the payment amount if you use Paypal or credit card payment methods. We will not charge a fee when you use
Paypal mass payment or bank wire transfer.
- You must be a VoIP service provider, not an end user.
You are responsible for collecting any applicable taxes from your customers
and remitting them to the government in your country of business.
For example, you are responsible to pay VAT (Europe), USF (USA) or GST/PST (Canada).
You must send a valid CID number of the caller.
We do not accept autodialer and call center traffic on wholesale plans, ACD of your traffic must be more than 60 seconds and ASR > 50%. Non-conforming wholesale accounts will be
switched to retail plan automatically without prior notice. See this link for more details.
- Your VoIP equipment must support SIP protocol and direct media. Calls from a SIP equipment located behind NAT router will be
charged at retail rates.
Set the following parameters in your VoIP account settings on our web site:
- CALLERID: set to blank
- HOST: Your SIP server IP address
Send calls to carrier.callwithus.com, port 5060.
- Your VoIP equipment must support g711 and g729 codecs.
- You must have backup termination routes to provide uninterruptible service to your customers.
- Your monthly call volume with us must be at least 10000 minutes (excluding calls to US toll free numbers)
or monthly spending $100.
If you are eligible for carrier plans and want to use our call termination service for your
business, open an account with us, configure it and your equipment as described above,
make a small payment and make some test calls. If you have interconnection problems, or if you would like to switch your
account to a wholesale plan, contact us with your account number. If
everything works, please tell us whether you would like the Standard or
Premium plan by default.